Journey of a National Guard Soldier going Active

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Almost there

I'm here at the USOin Germany, on route to Kuwait, gotta refuel, not jetlagging to bad, slept most of the way. Thank god for my Ipod and Gameboy. It's about 10 pm here in Frankfurt. My watch is still on West Coast time; it says 1pm. Elections are going on right now. It's too bad I won't be able to find out who wins till later on. AND YES DWIGHT I HAVE XBOX LIVE. IT'S GOOD FOR A YEAR. On the plane ride over here when the sodas and coffees were being served; I asked for a coke and I got a coke. The only thing was that it was in Arabic. Kinda weird how far American companies have reached. Global economy to its max. We all rely on each other; therefore we must work together. Not push away. Himt Hint. Anyways, my times up. Can't hog the Comp too long; there's a small line forming.

Gary Johnston : Derka derka derka, Muhammad Jihad.
Terrorist: Ohhh! Derka derka derka!

Great Damn movie by the way. Go watch Team America: World Police. It's Worth it

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/03/2004 5:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home