Journey of a National Guard Soldier going Active

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

bored at scannia

about 3:40 am right now, bored off my ass, but online so I can talk to some girls back home, read some news. I found out you have to register a garage sale in Las Vegas. how completely ASININE.

The only thing I can think about right is my leave. It's from July 1st to 15th. A month may seem like a long time but its not, as long as I'm on the road anyways.

Finally went to the Haji mart today for the first time in like a good month. Bought some movies I thought would be good. Watched 3 of them: "Kicking and Screaming" with Will Ferrel, funny but ASININE (starting to become my word of choice...dont ask why), the newest Jet Li movie called "Unleashed" good action movie with a surprisingly great storyline, and the movie "Crash". This is a star studded cast which deserves best screenplay and cinematography at the Oscars. GREAT movie, one of the best Drama's I've since in years. It should be out in the theaters stateside. WATCH IT...LIKE NOW. I'm too lazy to tell story line, but if you can find my blog then you can find movie info on google.

I'm planning on having a nice-low key BBQ first thing, when I get back home. Have my closest friends and family and relax. It's gonna be nice. Then hopefully get shitfaced later on that evening. I deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home